Top Experiences in Uganda
For a relatively small country, there’s a lot that’s big about the place. It’s home to the tallest mountain range in Africa (Rwenzori Mountains), the source that feeds the world’s longest river and the continent’s largest lake. And with half the planet’s remaining mountain gorillas residing here, as well as the Big Five to be ticked off, Africa safari wildlife watching is huge.
Contact our safari experts to start planning your trip.
Uganda Safaris Destinations
“The Pearl of Africa” ~ Winston Churchill
Uganda Safaris Destinations should be on your bucket-list tick-off. We could proudly say Uganda is the most welcoming and varied safari destination.
Uganda casts its spell as soon as you land at the airport, with a cold breeze blowing in from Lake Victoria, one of the largest freshwater bodies in the world, competing against the warm rays of sun that symbolises the warmth of its people.
The air is crystal clear with with beautiful smiles, warm welcomes, graceful dances, mind-boggling landscapes, delicious food, and prolific bird and animal life.
In simple terms, you could say Uganda is Africa condensed, with the best of everything the continent has to offer packed into one small, but stunning destination.
“A trip around Uganda is very different to a safari elsewhere in sub-Saharan Africa”. Uganda’s tourism is relatively new and anyone who has traveled elsewhere in East or Southern African has commented on the differences in standards of accommodations and services offered in this still developing country.
On the elevated basin between the eastern and western branches of the Great Rift Valley lies Uganda. Discover Uganda, a place where the dry savannah of East Africa meets the moist rain forest of West Africa.
Furthermore, Uganda’s fertile lands are made up of terraced hillsides, dense rain forest, numerous lakes, waterfalls, mighty rivers, volcanoes and snow-capped mountains.
Why Visit Uganda? It doesn’t get any better than this!
- New and Exciting Destinations – 10 National Parks under Uganda Wildlife Authority.
- Warm and Hospitable Indigenous tribes and traditions with about 45 languages and dialects.
- Home to the remaining half of the Mountain Gorillas.
- Vibrant Culture and Africa’s warm Hospitality – Uganda is the best place to live in East Africa.
- Highest Number of Primate Diversity in East Africa.
- Amazing Wildlife and Stunning Scenery.
- Over 1060 Bird Species- 11% of the World’s Bird Species
- Home to the Africa’s Highest and Largest Mountain Range on the western rim of the Great Rift Valley
- The source of the Nile origin that feeds into the world’s longest river
Allow us to take you on an adventure to one of the top Uganda Safaris Destination and experience Africa. Book a Uganda tour safari with Travelers Link Africa today.
Custom Made African Safaris to Uganda
We tailor every African safari to Uganda to fit you safari trip expectations and budget. From the safari conception stage through the planning and budgeting, we walk with with and make sure that expectations of an African Safari are met. Browse through some of our travelers’ popular choices bellow to get started.
Or Contact our safari experts right away…