4 Days Great Murchison Falls Exploration
This 4 Days Great Murchison Falls Exploration Tour is a unique combination of spectacular wildlife viewing, an exciting chimp tracking session and unforgettable exploration of the mighty Murchison Waterfalls!
- This tour starts and ends in Entebbe,
- You’ll be visiting Entebbe, Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary and Murchison Falls National Park.
- All inclusive honeymoon safari including accommodation, meals, transfers and entry fees
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
- Ground transportation in a safari customized 4WD with gasoline/fuel,
- Mineral water in the vehicle,
- Services of an English speaking Driver/guide,
- Accommodation as shown at the lodges mentioned in the itinerary,
- Meals as shown (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner),
- All Park Entrance Fees and all permits
- International Airfares; Excess baggage charges;
- Ugandan Entry Visa Fees
- International travel Vaccinations and Inoculations;
- Items of personal nature such us Room service,
- Beverages, Communications charges (telephone, fax, internet), Laundry, etc.;
- Postage fees, Porterage fees, Tips and Gratuities for your Driver/guide and Hotels staff,
- Shopping charges for Curios and Crafts,
- International Airport Departure Taxes,
- Optional activities unless specified as included,
- Any other services not expressly shown in the itinerary or indicated as included.
Day 1: KAMPALA – MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK ( 6 HRS DRIVE)
Pick up at from Kampala/ place of overnight stay by 7:30 am and start the Great Murchison Falls Exploration heading south-west of the capital to Zziwa Sanctuary for Rhino Trekking before having lunch and proceeding to Murchison Falls National Park arriving in the evening. Relaxation at the Lodge.
Dinner and Overnight at Fort Murchison (L-D)
Day 2: GAME DRIVE & LAUNCH CRUISE
After breakfast, you will continue to Murchison Falls National Park with a game drive in the northern bank of the Nile, giving you a greater chance of seeing animals such as giraffes, elephants, lions, hartebeest and different species of birds. In the afternoon, you have a boat trip on the base of the falls. Look out for the Nile crocodile, hippos, waterbucks and a variety of bird species at the bottom of the falls, an amazing scenic view of the Nile awaits you as well before returning to the lodge.
Dinner and Overnight at Dinner and Overnight at Fort Murchison(B–L-D)
Day 3: TOP OF THE FALLS – BUDONGO FOREST CHIMP TREKKING
In the morning, your start your 3rd Great Murchison Falls Exploration day with a hike to the magnificent Top of the Falls where you can marvel at the mighty Nile. Watch how the fall is being forced into a seven-meter crevice to thunder 45 meters below in a series of cascades.
After this spectacular scenery, we continue to the southern part of the national park, Budongo Forest Reserve. Here you will go for a guided chimp tracking in the forest. Together with your guide you will look out for tracks well hidden in the forest in search of the habituated chimpanzee family.
Dinner and overnight at Budongo Eco Lodge (B-L-D)
DAY 4: MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK – KAMPALA (6 HRS DRIVE)
We bid farewell to the magnificent Murchison Falls National Park after a lovely breakfast and transfer to back to Kampala.
Lunch will be en-route arriving in the evening for a drop off at any place of your choice / pick up place. B-L
End of the 4 days Great Murchison Falls Exploration Tour.
Custom Made African Safaris to Uganda
We tailor every African safari to Uganda to fit you safari trip expectations and budget. From the safari conception stage through the planning and budgeting, we walk with with and make sure that expectations of an African Safari are met. Browse through some of our travelers’ popular choices bellow to get started.
Or Contact our safari experts right away…