3 days Tour in Amboseli National Park
Amboseli National Park – The Kilimanjaro Royal Court
This 3 days Kenya Safari takes you to southern Kenya on the border with Tanzania into Amboseli National park known for its large elephant herds and views of immense Mount Kilimanjaro, across the border in Tanzania. Observation Hill offers panoramas of the peak and the park’s plains and swamps. Varied wildlife includes giraffes, zebras, cheetahs and hundreds of bird species. The western section is dominated by vast Lake Amboseli, which is dry outside the rainy season.
Amboseli National Park is Crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak. Amboseli National Park is one of Kenya’s most popular parks. The name “Amboseli” comes from a Masai word meaning “salty dust”, and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close. Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with sulphur springs, the savannah and woodlands. They can also visit the local Masai community who live around the park and experience their authentic culture.
Leopard, Cheetah, Wild dogs, Buffalo, Elephant, Giraffe, Zebra, Lion, Crocodile, Mongoose, Hyrax, Dik- dik, Lesser Kudu, and Nocturnal Porcupine
- Prolific birdlife features 600 species
- Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Observation Hill which allows an overall view of the whole park especially the swamps and elephants,
- Swamp below observation hill hosts many elephants, buffaloes, hippos and a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose
- Contemporary Maasai culture and indigenous lifestyle
- Ground transportation in a safari customized vehicle with gasoline/fuel
- Mineral water in the vehicle,
- Services of an English speaking Driver/guide,
- Accommodation as shown at the lodges mentioned in the itinerary,
- Meals as shown (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner),
- All Park Entrance Fees,
- Ferry or boat crossing fees where applicable.
- International Airfares; Excess baggage charges;
- Ugandan Entry Visa Fees
- International travel Vaccinations and Inoculations;
- Items of personal nature such us Room service,
- Beverages, Communications charges (telephone, fax, internet), Laundry, etc.;
- Postage fees, Porterage fees, Tips and Gratuities for your Driver/guide and Hotels staff,
- Shopping charges for Curios and Crafts,
- International Airport Departure Taxes,
- Optional activities unless specified as included,
- Any other services not expressly shown in the itinerary or indicated as included.
DAY 1: Nairobi to Amboseli National Park
Pick up from Nairobi for a four-hour drive south to Amboseli National Park arriving in time for lunch. After an early afternoon at leisure, we proceed for game drive at 4:00pm in the park. With its backdrop of the snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro and abundant wildlife, Amboseli provides an unrivaled spectacle of Kenya’s natural beauty.
Amazing view of large herds of elephants and plains game, giraffes, gazelles, lions, leopards among others during our game drives awaits you. Dinner and Overnight at Kibo Safari Camp L-D
DAY 2: Amboseli – Full Day Game drives
An early morning game drive in the park, lending us a unique glimpse into the activities nocturnal and semi-nocturnal animals that are active during the early part of the day. We return to camp for breakfast, and energized, we will spend the rest of the morning on game viewing drives, or we have an optional two-hour visit (at an extra cost) to the Maasai village of Manyatta, where would interact and learn more about the local people’s culture, customs and way of life.
After the excursion, we return to camp for lunch and then take a leisurely early afternoon, before returning back to the park for another game viewing drive. Dinner and Overnight at Kibo Safari Camp B-L-D
DAY 3: Amboseli to Nairobi
After an early morning game drive in the park, we will return to our camp for breakfast, after which we will prepare for our return back to Nairobi, to arrive in the early afternoon B-L
END OF TOUR
Tailored Kenya Safaris
We tailor every Kenya Safari to fit you safari expectations and budget. From the safari conception stage through the planning and budgeting, we walk with with and make sure that expectations of an African Safari are met. Browse through some of our travelers’ popular choices bellow to get started.
Or Contact our safari experts right away…