7 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari Tour
On this 7 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari Tour you will get to see some of Africa’s most amazing creatures including the African Elephant, the Africa big cat family, the black rhino and more.
This Tanzania Wildlife Safari Tour takes take you to adventure down in Ngorongoro Crater (3 hours from Arusha), that is home to about 25,000 large mammals. You’ll me the park giants, the African elephants, which are mainly bulls, females stay out of the park due to it boasting the largest predator population in Africa. On the grassy plains you’ll meet the Black Rhinos whose numbers make up for almost half of what can still be found in East Africa; about 20 in total.
A game drive through the plains of Serengeti National Park, will lead us to the Rock Kopjes where you have good chances of seeing some of the cat families. Cheetah and lion use this giant rock out crops as observation posts.
On Day 4 of the Wildlife Safari while in Serengeti National Park, you’ll take the adventure into the sky with the Hot Air Balloon Safari – view the beautiful Serengeti plains from a hot air balloon up above the park. Champagne breakfast will be served on the landing site.
On Our last day of the Tanzania Wildlife Safari, you’ll stop over at Lake Manyara National Park for a quick game drive before you pack it up and head to Kilimanjaro International Airport for your flight back home.
DAY 1: Arrival in Arusha
Arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport where you will be collected and transfer to Ngaresero Mountain Lodge located about 25 kilometers outside Arusha town. Enjoy the lush gardens and natural setting of the lodge.
Dinner and Overnight at Ngaresero Mountain Lodge (D)
DAY 2: Arusha – Ngorongoro Crater
Early morning departure from Arusha and head towards the Ngorongoro Crater (3 hours). Descend into the crater for game drives. There are 25,000 large mammals residing in the park. The elephants are mainly bulls, females stay out of the park due to it boasting the largest predator population in Africa. Black Rhino also make their home on the grassy plains, their numbers make up for almost half of what can still be found in East Africa; about 20 in total. Leave the crater late afternoon and head up to Ngorongoro Serena Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Ngorongoro Serena Lodge (B, L, D)
DAY 3: Ngorongoro – Serengeti Plains
Morning wake-up call and after breakfast you head via the Ngorongoro Conservation Area to the endless plains of Serengeti. Game drive en-route to central Serengeti – explore the many different areas of the park, your driver guide will advice on the best places to visit.
Dinner and Overnight at Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp (B, L, D)
DAY 4: Serengeti Plains – Game Drives
A full day of game drives in Serengeti National Park. Head over to the Rock Kopjes where you have good chances of seeing some of the cat families. Cheetah and lion use this giant rock out crops as observation posts.
Dinner and Overnight at Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp (B, L, D)
Optional: Early morning head out for a Balloon Safari – view the Serengeti plains from a hot air balloon. Champagne breakfast on the landing site.Dinner and Overnight at Mbuzi Mawe Tented Camp (B, L, D)
DAY 5: Serengeti – Lake Manyara
Early morning departure from the Serengeti and start the drive via the Ngorongoro Conservation Area to Lake Manyara National Park (6 hours). Time allowing, enter the park for a sunset game drive- then slowly make your way out of the park and head to Manyara Serena for dinner and overnight.
Manyara Serena Lodge (B, L, D
DAY 6: Lake Manyara – Kilimanjaro Airport
Time allowing, early morning game drives in Manyara, or depart from the lodge and head to Kilimanjaro International Airport for your flight back home.
END OF TOUR
- Ground transportation in a safari customized vehicle with gasoline/fuel
- Mineral water in the vehicle,
- Services of an English speaking Driver/guide,
- Accommodation as shown at the lodges mentioned in the itinerary,
- Meals as shown (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner),
- All Park Entrance Fees,
- Ferry or boat crossing fees where applicable.
- International Airfares; Excess baggage charges;
- Ugandan Entry Visa Fees
- International travel Vaccinations and Inoculations;
- Items of personal nature such us Room service,
- Beverages, Communications charges (telephone, fax, internet), Laundry, etc.;
- Postage fees, Porterage fees, Tips and Gratuities for your Driver/guide and Hotels staff,
- Shopping charges for Curios and Crafts,
- International Airport Departure Taxes,
- Optional activities unless specified as included,
- Any other services not expressly shown in the itinerary or indicated as included.
Tailored Safari Packages
- 9 Days Tanzania Wildlife Adventure Tour
- 14 Days Discover Tanzania & Zanzibar
- 15 Days Climb Kilimanjaro and Wildlife Safari
- 3 Days Masai Mara Safari
- 3 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari Weekend
- 4 Days Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara Safari
- 5 Days Amboseli & Tsavo Wildlife Safari
- 7 Days Kenya Classic Wildlife Safari
- 8 Days Kenya Great Rift Valley Safari Tour
- 3 Days Rwanda Gorillas in the Mist
- 5 Days Rwanda Primates Tour
- 7 Days Gorilla Trekking & Chimps Tour
- 9 Days Rwanda Gorillas, Chimps & Wildlife Tour
- 13 Days Experience Rwanda’s Wild
- 15 Days Best of Rwanda Tour
Alternative Tailored Tanzania Safaris
We tailor every Tanzania Safari to fit you safari expectations and budget. From the safari conception stage through the planning and budgeting, we walk with with and make sure that expectations of an African Safari are met. Browse through some of our travelers’ popular choices bellow to get started.
Or Contact our safari experts right away…
Top Destinations in Tanzania
For a relatively small country, there’s a lot that’s big about the place. It’s home to the tallest mountain range in Africa (Rwenzori Mountains), the source that feeds the world’s longest river and the continent’s largest lake. And with half the planet’s remaining mountain gorillas residing here, as well as the Big Five to be ticked off, wildlife watching is huge.
Contact our safari experts to start planning your trip.