7 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari Tour
On this 7 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari Tour you will get to see some of Africa’s most amazing creatures including the African Elephant, the Africa big cat family, the black rhino and more.
This Tanzania Wildlife Safari Tour takes take you to adventure down in Ngorongoro Crater (3 hours from Arusha), that is home to about 25,000 large mammals. You’ll me the park giants, the African elephants, which are mainly bulls, females stay out of the park due to it boasting the largest predator population in Africa. On the grassy plains you’ll meet the Black Rhinos whose numbers make up for almost half of what can still be found in East Africa; about 20 in total.
A game drive through the plains of Serengeti National Park, will lead us to the Rock Kopjes where you have good chances of seeing some of the cat families. Cheetah and lion use this giant rock out crops as observation posts.
On Day 3 of the Wildlife Safari while in Serengeti National Park, you’ll take the adventure into the sky with the Hot Air Balloon Safari – view the beautiful Serengeti plains from a hot air balloon up above the park. Champagne breakfast will be served on the landing site.
On Our last day of the Tanzania Wildlife Safari, you’ll stop over at Lake Manyara National Park for a quick game drive before you pack it up and head to Kilimanjaro International Airport for your flight back home.
DAY 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara
Pick up from Arusha and head to Lake Manyara National Park arriving in time for lunch. This park is located at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The park’s habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants, tree-climbing lions, large flocks of flamingo’s, baboons, vervet monkeys, zebras and wildebeest among others. Dinner and Overnight Isoitok Camp Manyara B-L-D.
DAY 2: Lake Manyara – Serengeti Plains
After breakfast drive to Serengeti National Park arriving in time for lunch. Later you will head to the central park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park attracting vast amounts of Leopards and the big cats. Look out for elephants, giraffes, hippos, warthogs, buffalos and many more.
Dinner and Overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge B-L-D
DAY 3: Serengeti Plains – Game Drives
After breakfast, head for game viewing drive along the Sogore River Circuit, which loops into the plains south of the Seronera River, a great option for viewing lions, gazelles, topis, ostrich’s and cheetah sightings. Enjoy a relaxed picnic lunch before heading to the Kopjes Circuit, around the Maasai Kopjes, that usually attract a number of lions and some formidably large cobras.
Optional: Early morning head out for a Balloon flight. View the Serengeti plains from a hot air balloon followed by champagne breakfast on the landing site.
DAY 4: Serengeti – Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast at the lodge do we depart to Ngorongoro Conservation area. We will stopover at Olduvai Gorge, boasting with a history dating back to the dawn of time. It was here, that Dr. Lois and Mary Leakey discovered the skulls of the’Nutcracker Man’ and ‘Handy Man’, both very significant links in the chain of human evolution. We arrive in time for lunch at the lodge and spend the afternoon at leisure.
Dinner and Overnight at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge B-L-D
DAY 5: Ngorongoro
After breakfast we descend 600m into this magnificent crater for a full-day game drive. The Ngorongoro Crater is one of the most densely crowded African wildlife areas in the world and is home to an estimated 30,000 animals including some of Tanzania’s last remaining black rhino. Look out for wildebeest, zebras, buffalo, giant African elephants. and huge population of predators, which include lions. We will enjoy a picnic lunch on the crater floor. Dinner and Overnight at Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge B-L-D
DAY 6: Ngorongoro – Tarangire Park
After breakfast, we depart for Tarangire National Park. The park runs along the line of the Tarangire River and is mainly made up of low-lying hills on the Great Rift Valley floor. It is famed for the largest elephant herds in Africa, the Greater Kudu, the Fringed-eared Oryx and Ashy Starlings. Dinner and Overnight at Tarangire Sopa Lodge B-L-D
DAY 7: Tarangire Park – Kilimanjaro Airport
After breakfast depart the park heading back to Arusha onwards to Kilimanjaro International Airport for your flight back home.
END OF TOUR
- Ground transportation in a safari customized vehicle with gasoline/fuel
- Mineral water in the vehicle,
- Services of an English speaking Driver/guide,
- Accommodation as shown at the lodges mentioned in the itinerary,
- Meals as shown (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner),
- All Park Entrance Fees,
- Ferry or boat crossing fees where applicable.
- International Airfares; Excess baggage charges;
- Ugandan Entry Visa Fees
- International travel Vaccinations and Inoculations;
- Items of personal nature such us Room service,
- Beverages, Communications charges (telephone, fax, internet), Laundry, etc.;
- Postage fees, Porterage fees, Tips and Gratuities for your Driver/guide and Hotels staff,
- Shopping charges for Curios and Crafts,
- International Airport Departure Taxes,
- Optional activities unless specified as included,
- Any other services not expressly shown in the itinerary or indicated as included.
Tailored Safari Packages
- 9 Days Tanzania Wildlife Adventure Tour
- 14 Days Discover Tanzania & Zanzibar
- 15 Days Climb Kilimanjaro and Wildlife Safari
- 3 Days Masai Mara Safari
- 3 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari Weekend
- 4 Days Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara Safari
- 5 Days Amboseli & Tsavo Wildlife Safari
- 7 Days Kenya Classic Wildlife Safari
- 8 Days Kenya Great Rift Valley Safari Tour
- 3 Days Rwanda Gorillas in the Mist
- 5 Days Rwanda Primates Tour
- 7 Days Gorilla Trekking & Chimps Tour
- 9 Days Rwanda Gorillas, Chimps & Wildlife Tour
- 13 Days Experience Rwanda’s Wild
- 15 Days Best of Rwanda Tour
Alternative Tailored Tanzania Safaris
We tailor every Tanzania Safari to fit you safari expectations and budget. From the safari conception stage through the planning and budgeting, we walk with with and make sure that expectations of an African Safari are met. Browse through some of our travelers’ popular choices bellow to get started.
Or Contact our safari experts right away…
Top Destinations in Tanzania
For a relatively small country, there’s a lot that’s big about the place. It’s home to the tallest mountain range in Africa (Rwenzori Mountains), the source that feeds the world’s longest river and the continent’s largest lake. And with half the planet’s remaining mountain gorillas residing here, as well as the Big Five to be ticked off, wildlife watching is huge.
Contact our safari experts to start planning your trip.